Recently in my Paper Bead Fanatics Facebook group, someone posted about how much they LOVE making paper beads. But they don’t really care for jewelry making. So I thought I’d share another non-jewelry paper bead project for you! This one combines two of my favorite hobbies – crochet and paper beads! I found the crochet flower pattern at YARNutopia by Nadia. As I was creating the granny square, I decided it would make the perfect hair barrette! I’m a beginning crocheter and I know my form isn’t great due to some pain in my hands. So if you want a really GOOD tutorial on how to make this flower, check out Nadia’s original video here: https://youtu.be/zDW6g1JUC9o.
Barrette Supplies List
- Needle Tip Applicator Glue Bottle 1oz$1.29
- Judikins Diamond Glaze 8oz$17.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 5/64″ Slotted Pin (Green)$13.99 – $14.99
- Impeccable Yarn from Loops and Threads ——— https://amzn.to/2PiHnaQ
- 4.5mm crochet hook ——— https://amzn.to/39VpjNh