This multi-strand tangled necklace design is perfect for more than just holidays! Choose your colors to make a festive Fourth of July jewelry set or choose different colors for a piece you can wear year round!
Mixing traditional and paper beads make a bright sparkly necklace or bracelet that is sure to shine this July!
Fourth of July Jewelry Supplies List
- Judikins Diamond Glaze 8oz$17.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 3/32″ Slotted Pin (Red)$13.99 – $14.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 1/8″ Slotted Pin (Blue)$13.99 – $14.99
- 26 Gauge Silver Wire ——— https://amzn.to/2JgR06f [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut CM350 (Version I have in this video) ——— https://amzn.to/2tpYEUz [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut DX (Newer Version) ——— https://amzn.to/2EdYh5v [Amazon]
- This is not the same seed beads I used, but it’s a cute set with stars: ——— https://amzn.to/2J01XKz [Amazon]
- Another cute set of star charms: ——— https://amzn.to/2LutDsG [Amazon]
- Beadalon 7 Strand beading wire ——— https://amzn.to/2JfYS87 [Amazon]
- Red Satin Ribbon 5/8 inch ——— https://amzn.to/2XC6SJP [Amazon]