Today I’m bringing you another episode in the paper bead glazing series. We’re going to glaze paper beads with clear embossing powder. And then we’re pushing the boundaries and I’m going to show you how to give your paper beads texture to make them look like metal and stone. It looks amazing! You’re going to love it!
• Wagner Heat Gun (only $18 at the time I posted!) [Amazon]
• Wow! Metallic Platinum Embossing Powder [Amazon]
• Wow! Metaline Frost Embossing Powder [Amazon]
• Wow! Red Glitz Embossing Powder [Amazon]
• Wow! Violet Pearl Embossing Powder [Amazon]
• Versamark Embossing Ink Pad [Amazon]
• Wow Color Blends [Wow! Webshop]