I just love the look of the smooth rounded beads you find on expensive charm bracelets. In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to make your own version of those beautiful beads from paper. It’s easier than you think to get beautiful, rounded paper beads.
Love this tutorial? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more!
- Grommets – 4mm size ———https://amzn.to/2xcyCWQ [Amazon]
- Patterned or solid color 65lb paper ——— Storytellers Paper Pad: https://ldli.co/e/yldppq [Amazon ]
- Skewer or other thin rod to hold the bead during glazing
- Glue (school glue is fine)
- A way to cut your paper (scissors, cutting board, cutting machine) ———Scan N Cut Templates: https://paperbeadrollers.com/pn001 [paperbeadrollers.com]
Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased by me. This video is not sponsored or paid.