Denim beads. Yes, you read that title correctly. There have always been revolutionaries introducing new ideas and new techniques to make their jewelry unique. Rolling beads, making them from paper, cardboard, and a variety of materials other than the standard glass and plastic were exciting ideas on their own. But I saw this stack of paper-backed denim and knew I had to try it out. In the video below, I’ll walk you through the process of how they’re made so that you can make your own amazing denim beads.
Denim Bead Supplies List
- Judikins Diamond Glaze 8oz$17.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 1/8″ Slotted Pin (Blue)$13.99 – $14.99
- DCWV Denim Paper Stack ——— https://amzn.to/2ZH1To1 [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut CM350 ——— https://amzn.to/2tpYEUz [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut DX (Newer Version) ——— https://amzn.to/2EdYh5v [Amazon]