This paper bead technique is sure to get your creativity pumped up! Buco beads are 3 dimensional, 2 layered paper beads. You can create your own using digital template files from paperbeadrollers.com or you can purchase pre-cut kits.
I came up with this idea when I was using my Brother Scan-N-Cut machine to do some intricate cutting. It hit me like a ton of bricks – this would look amazing on a paper bead! So I started experimenting to see how I could make that work. The result is Buco Beads! A 2-layer paper bead with cutout shapes.
You can use any cutting machine that reads SVG files to cut the Buco Strips from my templates. The strips
Intro to Buco Beads
Buco Beads Paper Beads Cutting File Tutorial
How to Roll Buco Paper Beads
3D Buco Bead Supplies List
- Judikins Diamond Glaze 8oz$17.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 1/8″ Slotted Pin (Blue)$13.99 – $14.99
- White Glue ——— https://amzn.to/2DM3oL8 [Amazon]
- Artist’s Loft Metallic Acrylic Paint Set ——— https://amzn.to/2X9EiMD [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut CM350 (Version I have in this video) ——— https://amzn.to/2tpYEUz [Amazon]
- Brother ScanNCut DX (Newer Version) ——— https://amzn.to/2EdYh5v [Amazon]