This unique square stitch bracelet tutorial involves a bit more bead weaving than other projects I’ve posted, but I know you’re all up to the challenge!
I’ve chosen three complimentary flower patterned papers to make tube-shaped paper beads. The tutorial for the beads is in the first part of the video. Then, at the 5 min point, I show you how to use a basic square stitch to weave the beads into an adorable three-row paper bead bracelet!
I hope you enjoy this project! Links to some of the materials I used (or similar to what I used) in the video are below. Visit the website at paperbeadrollers.com to purchase bead rollers, download digital paper bead templates, and view more tutorials!
Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial Supplies List
- Judikins Diamond Glaze 8oz$17.99
- Darice Copper Wire 20 Gauge 15 yd – Gold$6.99
- Paper Bead Roller with 5/64″ Slotted Pin (Green)$13.99 – $14.99
- Gold Toggle Clasps ——— https://amzn.to/2Enzn4S [Amazon]
- Wire Guardians ——— https://amzn.to/2EgJQOL [Amazon]
- Beadalon Gold Crimp Beads ——— https://amzn.to/2EnszE7 [Amazon]