1. Eligibility: Chellejon Paper Bead Teapot Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrants”). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Chellejon Paper Bead Rollers, Clayton NC.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on September 13, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on October 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
5. How to Enter: To participate you must complete the online contest form and submit your photo entry during the contest period.
To submit an entry, take the following steps:
1. Create a teapot from paper beads. No Purchase is Necessary, using the teapot findings set is encouraged, but not required.
2. Upload the photo https://www.paperbeadrollers.com/teapot-contest-entry-form/ to receive one (1) entry By uploading your photo (referred herein as your “Submission”), you agree that it conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Content Restrictions. Content Restrictions: · The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; · Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and/or likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth below. If requested, Entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. · The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party; · The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest; · The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by Entrant; · The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; · The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and · The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created. Limit: Each entrant may upload one (1) Submission. Submissions received from any person in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
6. Winner Determination: Each entry will be posted on https://paperbeadrolles.com with 12 hours of receipt of the entry. Users will be able to vote on the image they prefer until the contest period ends.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential Winners will be notified by Chellejon on or after October 12, 2020 via email. Each Potential Winner will be required to provide his/her full name, valid email address, mailing address and birthdate within two (5) days of the date notice is sent via email in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any the requested information within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Sponsor’s Use of Submissions: For Entrants: Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Submission. For Winners: Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE is a set of 5 paper bead rollers and zippered case. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Prizes will be fulfilled 4 – 6 weeks after end of Contest.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, (and or province) likeness, photo (including Social Account profile photo), Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate North Carolina state court located in Raleigh, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement