A good bead board makes designing handmade jewelry easier and more enjoyable! This solid-wood beading board is made of white poplar and designed specifically with paper beading in mind. I was frustrated with the plastic grey flocked bead design board I’ve been using for years. The channels were too small to accommodate paper beads and I would constantly hit the edge causing my design to go flying! Sick of starting over time and time again, I decided to solve the problem for myself and for you!
- Large 17×13 inch size and a full 3/4 inch thick
- Made of solid white poplar wood
- One bracelet and two necklace channels that are deeper and wider than many other beading boards to accommodate paper beads.
- 9 pockets to hold beads and findings for your project
- Engraved measurements so they won’t wear off
- Lightly clear-coated to protect the wood and make the board easy to clean
- Weighs approximately 3lbs
Each board is handmade in North Carolina. As with all handmade products, there will be slight variations in wood color and patterns.