This handmade bead rolling and paper quilling tool will spark your paper crafting creativity!
- The solid wood handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean and beautiful
- The larger 3/4″ inch handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind
- Two stainless steel winding pins are slotted to the entire length of the pin
- One pin is 1″ and the other is 3/4″.
- Pins are spaced 10mm apart (.4 inches)*
- Color-coded end so you know the size at a glance
*There may be a slight variance in the width as with most handmade items.
This handmade paper bead roller holds your paper strip secure so you can wind a tight and consistent paper bead. The solid wood 3.5″ handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean. The larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind. Color-coded light coral to indicate the size.
Crafters of any age can make paper beads! From a rainy day craft project to keep the kids busy to producing your own line of jewelry, paper bead rolling is a simple, fun, and inexpensive hobby.
New to Paper Bead Rolling? Watch our Basic Bead Tutorial!