This set contains the 1/4″ roller (Peach). It’s great for making larger hole beads for wider stringing materials like leather and snake chain.
These handmade bead rolling and paper quilling tools will spark your paper crafting creativity!
- Solid wood 4″ stained and varnished handles
- Larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove for secure gripping
- Peach roller has the new upgraded 3/4″ handle so you can more easily handle larger beads
- Bright stainless steel 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″ 1/8″, 3/32″, 1/4″ winding pin is slotted to the entire length of the pin
- Color-coded end so you know the size at a glance
- Winding pin is approximately 1″ and 1 1/4 long and may vary slightly
These handmade paper bead rollers hold your paper strip secure so you can wind a tight and consistent paper bead. You are purchasing five rollers in this set. The winding pins are diameters of 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″, 1/8″, 3/32″, 1/4″ respectively. The solid wood 4″ handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean. The larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind. Color coded to indicate the size. The winding pin is approximately 1″ – 1 1/4″ long and may vary slightly as the tool is handmade.
New to Paper Bead Making? Watch our Basic Bead Making Tutorial!
*The large handles are often better for people who have small motor issues or hand pain. Email [email protected] if you would like help deciding which size handles will work best for you!