This handmade bead rolling and paper quilling tool will spark your paper crafting creativity!
- Solid wood 4″ stained and varnished handles
- Larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove for secure gripping
- Bright stainless steel 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″ winding pin is slotted to the entire length of the pin
- Color-coded end so you know the size at a glance
- Winding pin is approximately 1″ and 1 1/4 long and may vary slightly
These handmade paper bead rollers hold your paper strip secure so you can wind a tight and consistent paper bead. You are purchasing three rollers in this set. The winding pins are diameters of 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″ respectively. The solid wood 4″ handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean. The larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind. Color coded to indicate the size. The winding pin is approximately 1″ – 1 1/4″ long and may very slightly as the tool is handmade.
New to Paper Bead Making? Watch our Basic Bead Making Tutorial!