This handmade bead rolling and paper quilling tool will spark your paper crafting creativity!
- Solid wood 4″ stained and varnished handles
- Larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove for secure gripping
- Bright stainless steel 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″ winding pin is slotted to the entire length of the pin
- Color-coded end so you know the size at a glance
- Winding pin is approximately 1″ and 1 1/4 long and may vary slightly
These handmade paper bead rollers hold your paper strip secure so you can wind a tight and consistent paper bead. You are purchasing three rollers in this set. The winding pins are diameters of 3/16″, 5/32″, 5/64″ respectively. The solid wood 4″ handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean. The larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind. Color coded to indicate the size. The winding pin is approximately 1″ – 1 1/4″ long and may very slightly as the tool is handmade.
New to Paper Bead Making? Watch our Basic Bead Making Tutorial!
*Those with small motor issues or hand pain often tell me they prefer the larger handles. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help deciding which size handles will work best for you!
One Year Warranty on Every Paper Bead Roller!
All Chellejon paper bead rollers are guaranteed against materials breaking or defects for one year from date of purchase! If you have issues with your paper bead roller, complete the Warranty Claim form to request your replacement!