This handmade bead rolling and paper quilling tool will spark your paper crafting creativity!
- The solid wood handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean and beautiful
- The larger 3/4″ inch handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind
- Bright stainless steel winding pin is slotted to the entire length of the pin
- Color-coded end so you know the size at a glance
- Creates a bead hole perfect for 5mm grommets/bead cores
- Works with 5mm grommets
This handmade paper bead roller holds your paper strip secure so you can wind a tight and consistent paper bead. The solid wood 4″ handle is stained and varnished so that it’s easy to keep clean. The larger half inch diameter handle with a spiral groove keeps your grip secure as you wind. Color-coded light coral to indicate the size. The winding pin is approximately 1.75″ long and may vary slightly as the tool is handmade.
Crafters of any age can make paper beads! From a rainy day craft project to keep the kids busy to producing your own line of jewelry, paper bead rolling is a simple, fun, and inexpensive hobby.
New to Paper Bead Rolling? Watch our Basic Bead Tutorial!
Projects Made With The 1/4″ Bead Roller
One Year Warranty on Every Paper Bead Roller!
All Chellejon paper bead rollers are guaranteed against materials breaking or defects for one year from date of purchase! If you have issues with your paper bead roller, complete the Warranty Claim form to request your replacement!